- Student_Handbook_2020_October_21.pdf (611.06 KB)
- BScPA_Clinical_Handbook_Aug2020.pdf (641.71 KB)
- Guidelines Regarding Infectious Diseases and Occupational Health for Applicants to and Learners of the Faculty of Medicine Academic Programs
- Standards of Professional Practice Behaviour for all Health Professional Students
Guidelines During COVID-19
Ontario’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve. Changes will likely occur as the province and its municipalities adjust to new data about the virus. In these circumstances, please be advised that changes to the program, including the manner of delivery of courses, services and possible limits on co-curricular and clinical opportunities, may become necessary. We thank you in advance for your flexibility during these challenging times as we work together to maintain the standards of excellence that are the hallmark of the BScPA Program.
Please note that the Temerty Faculty of Medicine announcements can be found here. Please scroll down to the designated section for the Physician Assistant Program.
The PA Program office staff continues to work from home, but is available to assist you. A list of contacts can be found here.
We have provided some links that may be useful during these uprecedented times. Please check regularly for updates.
- Information for Students Participating in In-Person Placements
- 19 to Zero - Healthcare Workers and COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Self-Assessments (Ucheck)
- UTogether 2020 FAQs